Learn this evidence-based approach for yourself and your clients, even if you have tried mindfulness without much success in the past.
This course is for you if:
- You have experienced increased stress and want to manage it in a healthy way so that it doesn’t impact your work with clients or your personal life.
- You want to teach your clients to cope with anxiety and depression without rumination, overthinking, or procrastination.
- You want to function at your peak and live your life according to your values.
This course is based on Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) Course, which has been proven to reduce anxiety, depression, stress, and other unwanted mood states.
Past course participants noted the following improvements:
- Established balance and separation between work and personal lives which increased satisfaction with both
- Learned about their specific challenges for establishing healthy routines and began practicing self-care regularly
- Experienced increased awareness of emotions and what their current needs are
- Noticed a reduction in rumination, procrastination, and worry by learning to respond to unpleasant emotions in a mindful way
- Self-compassion training improved overall emotional well-being and relationships.
- Led by Laura Chackes, Psy.D., Licensed Psychologist & Owner of The Center for Mindfulness & CBT, and Andy Conrad, MA, PLPC, NCC, Provisionally Licensed Professional Counselor.
- 8 weekly online classes on Mondays from 11 am to Noon, starting October 25, 2021.
- Gain skills, support and 8 CEUs for $400 ($50 per class).
- If you are one of the first 4 to register using the Coupon Code
MENTALHEALTH you will receive 50% off bringing the full cost down to $200 ($25 per class).