Who is this position for?
- Providers who hold a valid license to practice mental health counseling in the state of Missouri (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, Licensed Psychologist)
- Clinicians who take a culturally responsive approach to treatment and have a solid commitment to evidence-based practices
- Those who are interested in leadership roles and career advancement
- Providers who value teamwork, excellence, and authenticity
- Full-Time Positions require a minimum of 20 client sessions per week, with regular bonuses awarded for seeing additional clients
- $40-$55 per hour for fully-licensed clinicians w/2+ years experience and specialities
- $32-$38 per hour for newly-licensed clinicians
Who is this not for?
- Clinicians who do not want to work a minimum of 25 hours per week
- Independent providers who are not interested in a group practice setting
All positions are for W2 employees with benefits including:
- W2 employee (half of taxes paid by employer, and your portion of taxes are taken out before you receive your check so you don’t have to worry about paying estimated quarterly taxes)
- Healthcare and dental insurance (75% of premiums paid by employer)
- Monthly self-care stipend
- Retirement account with employer matching
- Flexible schedule with opportunities to meet virtually and/or in-person
- Fully furnished, newly renovated office with all supplies needed to perform job duties
- Large multipurpose room used for training, groups, yoga, and other events, as well as large waiting room and staff break room
- Professional liability insurance
- Full administrative support for intake, scheduling, billing, and marketing
- CEU opportunities and reimbursement
- Staff self-care and team-building events
- Clinical Supervision for PLPCs
- Opportunities to supervise practicum students, interns, and pre-licensed therapists if eligible
- Fully-paid training in treating OCD and BFRBs
- Weekly case consultation
- Free or discounted admission to courses offered at The Center
- Weekly yoga class just for staff
- Friendly team of colleagues who provide support, collaboration, and make work fun!
Interested? Email your resume and a cover letter to our Director of Clinician Development, Amanda Fondow, email@example.com.
*Full-Time Positions require a minimum of 20 client sessions per week, with regular bonuses awarded for seeing additional clients