Autoimmune diseases and other chronic health conditions often take a major toll on your mental health. But, they don’t have to.
This group is for you if:
- You have an autoimmune disorder, food allergy, or any other chronic health condition
- You experience frustration, worry, sadness, or other unpleasant emotions related to this condition
- You would like some support from others who understand what you’re going through, while also learning some skills to deal with these emotions
- An ongoing group for anyone with a chronic health condition
- Members will be split into groups with those of a similar age, so all ages (children, teens, and adults) are encouraged to join.
- Groups will be held online via a HIPAA-compliant web platform to protect confidentiality.
- Groups will meet on Tuesday evenings, or during the day for those who would prefer daytime.
- Cost is $40 per hour-long session, Medicare can be used, and sliding scale is available.
For more information or to register, please contact Elizabeth at Elizabeth@mindfulstl.com or (502) 694-0079.