Learn this evidence-based approach for yourself and your clients, even if you have tried mindfulness without much success in the past.
This course is for you if:
- You have experienced increased stress and want to manage it in a healthy way so that it doesn’t impact your work with clients or your personal life.
- You want to teach your clients to cope with anxiety and depression without rumination, overthinking, or procrastination.
- You want to function at your peak and live your life according to your values.
This course is based on Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) Course, which has been proven to reduce anxiety, depression, stress, and other unwanted mood states.
Past course participants noted the following improvements:
- Established balance and separation between work and personal lives which increased satisfaction with both
- Learned about their specific challenges for establishing healthy routines and began practicing self-care regularly
- Experienced increased awareness of emotions and what their current needs are
- Noticed a reduction in rumination, procrastination, and worry by learning to respond to unpleasant emotions in a mindful way
- Self-compassion training improved overall emotional well-being and relationships.
- Fridays 11 am to Noon for 8 consecutive weeks beginning August 7, 2020
- Led by Laura Chackes, Psy.D., Licensed Psychologist & Owner of The Center for Mindfulness & CBT, and Andy Conrad, MA, PLPC, NCC, Provisionally Licensed Professional Counselor.
- Course will be hosted online through GoToMeetings.
- Live participation is strongly recommended, but if you are not able to attend every class live, you will be able to watch recordings of the classes.
- Gain skills, support and 8 CEUs for just $200 ($25 per class) if you are one of the first 10 to register using the Coupon Code