This course is for you if:
- You’ve been wanting to experience the benefits of mindfulness but are not able to attend a group course at the times offered
- You would like some individual mindfulness instruction to improve your focus, stress management, energy level, and performance in work or school.
- You are ready to commit to 6 weeks of mindfulness instruction and practice to make sustainable changes in your life
- One-on-one mindfulness classes led by Katie Bucklen, MD, FAAP, a recently retired pediatrician with MBSR (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction) training
- Wherever you are in your mindfulness journey, Dr. Bucklen will collaborate with you to establish goals for the six-week training.
- One-hour classes held at a mutually agreed upon time in the early morning, daytime, or evening
- Class will meet once a week for six weeks, though the day and time of each class may vary weekly if needed
- Cost is $55 per class. Must commit to paying for all 6 classes.
- Contact Dr. Bucklen at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to find a time that will work for you to hold classes. Once you have agreed upon a time, she will send you a link for payment.